Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!






I can't believe it's 2008 already! But I had alot of time in the truck yesterday as we were driving home from Anglin Lake, and I was doing some thinking: Last year was quite a year, wasn't it? With some good things and some bad things for all of us, and I guess that's how years go. I'd have to say highlights of 2007 for me include hangin' with some good friends (both 2 legs and 4 legs (and my leave-it JC, who only has 3 legs)), spending time at the farm, and having Remy come to live with us. We got to go to Anglin Lake for the last weekend of 2007 and it was great! We got to play and flollop in the snow, I got to see Cola and Elly the labs again, and this time I got to meet Oakley and Bauer too. If you can get out to play in the snow in 2008, do it!

1 comment:

Ms. Roo said...

Kinka,
Is that you lost in the snow???!!!!
I LOVE snow!! Do you love snow, as much as I do???
I WISH I had that much snow to play in!!!
Momma B says if I can convince Grandpa to drive us we can go to my farm, for a short visit to run and play in the snow there.
Do you pounce when you play in the snow? I pounce when I play I am just so happy about the snow!
I miss you and can't wait to see you next year!!
Roo