Sunday, November 26, 2006

Let it Snow!


Well, less than a month 'til Christmas (I'm told it's VERY exciting). And it snowed last night. And I think it's here to stay. It's -20 today (that's Canadian -20 by the way). And you know what? It's GREAT! I LOVE THE SNOW! I go a wee bit crazy critter whenever I step outside and remember that there's snow! Whooo-hooooo! Who knew that life held such sweet surprises?


Got to go to the farm again today. All those lovely farm smells are only made better with a little sprinkling of snow. Totally irresistable! Seriously. But my feet sure did get cold quick! I've never felt it this cold before. But the cool thing is? I just had to start to whimper and plant my butt and stick my back legs straight out in front? And I got picked up and carried! Sweeeeet! I gotta remember that one for when I get older.


Oh yeah, and I got my picture taken a bunch of times, so check out the pix link for more of - that's right - ME! when you get a chance.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Kinka it looks like you are having a great time, the mommies might like to get you a nice warm jacket and some cute little puppy boots, they are all the rage now. Why even Eddie Bauer has puppy clothes, or for the more rakish you can shop on line for the assortment from Vancouver.

Anonymous said...

All the other big dogs will make fun of you if you get boots and a jacket... they look rediculous, except on the little itty bitty dogs... and even then... plus, it's impossible to grip anything in them!!! Stick with the cute fur coat you've already got!

Anonymous said...

All the other big dogs will make fun of you if you get boots and a jacket... they look rediculous, except on the little itty bitty dogs... and even then... plus, it's impossible to grip anything in them!!! Stick with the cute fur coat you've already got!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kinka,
You'll get used to it. Just think of chasing the sheep, and you'll forget all about how cold it is. Believe me, I know all about this. Tell the mommas that ACDs don't wear clothes. We're rough and tough!
your Friend,
Zip

Anonymous said...

My Dearest Kinka,
My new Mommy just told me that I have some pretty new boots waiting for me at home.
She says that not only will they keep my feet warm in the snow, but that when we visit the fram they will protect my feet from these evil things called goat heads.
Now I think goat heads sound like something fun to bite, but Mommy says they will hurt my toeses really bad. So maybe the boot thing isn't such a bad idea!
She says I also have a pretty pink sweater .. I bargained with her though, and she will only make me wear it if we are going to be outside for a long long time when its really really cold.
I miss you and am glad your new Momma's are taking care of you ... give 'em heck!
Love Ms.Roo

Anonymous said...

Well well well, it looks like the Mommies are gonna have to do some serious thinking about a coat hehehe. Perhaps the Mommas might want to think about MAKING one, then you don't have to give in big old Mr. Retail and you can have a look as unique as you are.

Chewed any piano pieces lately?