Monday, November 13, 2006




Well. Where do I begin? I'm new to this whole blogging thing; I'm quickly realizing that my lack of thumbs makes for tough typing here, so bear with me please. Week 1 with my new family was a roaring success! Lots to report but I'll start with my mommas, 'cuz I DO love them already, even if they're a little slow on the uptake sometimes. They're good people, and true to my ACD heritage, I'm quickly getting them whipped into shape. I've already got them both trained to "GO OUTSIDE" (as they put it) as often as possible! (Man, do I love it out there! Lots of leaves and bark chips to munch on, cool birds to watch and bark at, a great pop-bottle soccer pitch, good places to dig and hide and... I can ~almost~ squeeze myself through the fence to the other side where, I'm just positive, the grass is greener! Mental note: Must explore that further. IF I can remember. ) Anyway, yeah. Back to my moms. They've sure learned alot in a short time! And for some reason they're totally pumped when I poop or pee out in the yard! They'll start chanting "DO IT!" and "GOOD GIRL!" as soon as I squat. I have to tell you it's a little embarrassing and they sound totally dumb, but I just let them keep on chanting 'cuz I get a treat EVERY time. And I don't know if they realize it yet, but I've started holding it when I'm in the house, just so I can get more treats when I go outside! Sometimes I even squat twice in one trip - ha ha! TWO treats! Yup. I've got this one all figured out. Speaking of which.... I gotta go!
Next post - let's talk about these weird growling hissing things that I'm supposed to be sharing the new digs with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kinka: Sounds like you are in puppy heaven. I hear the wicked Mommies want to rein you in with Chicken Wire! Don't let them do it, explore the greener grass while you can. Make sure you have FRAPS at about 9 in the evening it's sure to be a crowd pleaser.

Jessie Q extends an invitation to attend puppy school, claims it's a great place to play and you get LOTS attention.

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME