Monday, June 11, 2007

Sad


My favourite leave-it, Boo, is gone today - Momma C says she was really sick and hurting alot and that it was time for her to go. I don't really get what that means. All I know is that I can't find Boo to play chase with, and the mommas have been crying alot. So I'm being a super good girl today. This morning? I noticed Momma C was crying in the big bed. I jumped in beside her and gave her my bestest, tightest, snuggle ever and put my head across her neck and gave her a hug. I thought she would like it. But she cried even more then (sheesh!) but she said I was the sweetest girl and that was exactly what she needed. Mm-hmm. I just knew it.

I wonder what we're going to do this afternoon?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... I'm so sorry to hear you lost your leave-it, Boo. I'm sure that Momma C appreciated your hugs. Give her one for me too!