Sunday, June 17, 2007

Adventures

Yesterday Momma C needed to get out of the house. So we all got in the truck, and we went to a barbeque party at my friend Gary's. Gary calls me Killer. I like him.

It was really nice to get out, and meet some new people. And I got to go for my first motorboat ride. It was fun! I'm totally a wind-in-my-hair kind of girl. They wouldn't let me try tubing though. But that was okay, 'cuz then I got to play on the trampoline and bounce with Momma C. I wasn't scared at all!

AND the craziest thing of the whole afternoon - I almost can't believe it myself - but I kissed a kid! I'll be the first to admit that kids freak me out 'cuz they're so little and they move funny. But yesterday, the kid was there, and he was really nice and he smelled great, and before I knew what I was doing, I kissed him on the cheek! I was a little scared afterward, but it's all going to be okay I think. Kissing kids is perfectly normal, right? Am I right?

2 comments:

Zip said...

Hi There Kinka,
First, My mom and I are sad for Momma C, and send our condolences. Losing someone you love is very difficult.

You sound like you are doing a good job of cheering her up, though. That is a good thing. Keep everyone laughing. As for kissing kids, well, that is part of our job. I have to do it all the time when mom takes me to work with her. It's kind of nice if the kids are.

Glad you are posting again. I have missed your adventures.

Keep in touch,
Zip

Ms. Roo said...

Oh My dear Kinka .. I am so sorry for all of the sadness!
To lose your leave it Boo, and then your Grandma too!!
Big Hugs to all of you from me & my Momma too!
Kinka, I have kids, and although the little ones do move all funny, and they run just perfect for herding .. don't herd them.. kiss them all the time!!!
I have found that the smaller the kid is the more good stuff they are likely to have on thier face, and the more forbiden goodies they will sneak you!!!
Inspite of all of the sadness I want you to know how absolutely wonderful it was to check your blog this morning and read all of your news.
keep it up!
Love, Roo