Sunday, September 2, 2007



Can you imagine? Only 2 days 'til my first birthday! Wheeeee! (I wonder what my sibs are gonna be doing for the big day? Roo? You having a party? Or are you still grounded?)

Myself, I'm expecting a LOT of presents. I already got a new blue harness (which I kinda don't like, but please don't tell Momma J 'cause it'll hurt her feelings) but I'm just sure there's better stuff than that coming. I got to have my friend Ella (she's a baby Portuguese Water Dog but she's pretty cool) for a sleepover this weekend. We played and played and played! It was great, but I have to admit, I'm totally bagged this morning. It's hard work keeping up to these youngsters! But by last night, even Ella was wiped. So we just hung out on the big bed together.

Oh, and yesterday? I got busted - counter surfing in the kitchen. Heh heh heh! My bad. (Little do the mommas know, I've done it before, a few times actually. They've just never caught me until now. ) But seriously? If I'm not allowed on the counters, then they shouldn't leave good stuff on them. 'Cause that's just not right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinka ... did Ella teach you how to counter surf?

S.

Ms. Roo said...

Oh Kinka ... what a wonderful birthday basket you have!!
I am still grounded : (
I came into "season" ... I am so glad you will never have to deal with it,it has made me miserable, moody and even mean! All this crazy stuff is going on inside of me!!! It is a horriable thing, then all the boys (EEEWWWW yuck I don't like boys) wanna play with you, and they WON'T go away, so you have to hide in the house all the time.
But, I had a fun birthday, a ride in the car to get me some frozen yogurt, I got to share a happy meal with my girl, it was heaven!!
I didn't get a sleep over though ... I will have to talk to my Momma and make sure I get one next year!! You are so lucky I wish I had a puppy to play with .. all I have is an older brother & sister that are always telling me what to do!
I am very disappointed in you Kinka, how come you don't have the Momma's trained right??!!!
My Momma thinks I am just watching her make things when I stand up on the edge of the counter .. and when she turns her back I just stick out my tongue and grab a goodie .. and if I act like nothing's going on ... momma doesn't even know I did it!!!
One of these days we are going to have to get together, I will teach you to be sneakier & you can teach me how to ride!!
Love & Miss you
Sister Roo