Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Yes, we're celebrating Thanksgiving here in Canada.  So if you're here too, I hope you get to enjoy the long weekend and that you spend it the best way you can! Maybe that's eating some turkey and stuffing and potatoes and gravy, or maybe it's hanging out with your family and friends, or maybe it's watching football and getting some chips, or maybe it's going for a long hike and smelling all the good smells.   



Remy and I woke up this morning and went out, and look what happened overnight! 

1 comment:

Zip said...

I love Thanksgiving, though here in the States, we have to wait until the end of November for all that good stuff like Turkey (and giblits, and necks). Last year, Iggy and I ate a whole Pumpkin pie (homemade from scratch). We got in big trouble, but it was SO worth it.

I also love your snow!! We don't have any yet. We will soon enough, though.

My mom almost rescued a little girl Cattle Dog that kinda looked like you. She was five months old, and quite cute. In the end, another agility person took her. Darn, I really wanted her to come here to live. What fun I could have had with her! I could have taught her to blog.
Have fun up there with all that snow and the lake.

Your good friend, Zip
Thinking about posting my election opinions and singing "We Won't Get Fooled Again."