Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Crabby

I didn't get a chance to write yesterday, 'cuz I was CRAB-BY! The mommas called me Rangytang. Whatever. You know those days when nothing seems to go right? That was my yesterday. Maybe I was bored. I don't know. All I know is that my many many many toys held little allure. So being a resourceful gal, I turned my attentions to other entertainment, and I thought the mommas would be pleased: I found a loose loop in the carpet and pullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllled it (got a rise of momma c for that!), I barked alot and chased a Leave It or 2 (a really good loud rise), I jumped onto a coffee table AND then a couch (another rise), and I nibbled momma c's nose - and that's right, you guessed it - got yelled at for that too. Apparently it was too rough or something. Sheesh! There are just so many complications to this life I've got to figure out. Who'dve thought that amusing myself could get me so many scowls in one night?

On the up side, the mommas are paying WAY more attention to me tonight. Got to go for a big long ramble, THEN a big play, and momma j's teaching me a new trick for treats: "Spin" (I've got "Sit", "Down" and "Shake a Paw" pretty much down, for this week anyway.....)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Kinka, those Mommies should be showering you with attention at all times, did I mention FRAPS previously. Yeah I think you've got a little of that happening right now. Momma C will forgive you even if she has to explain the nose nibble to all and sundry.

Just remember no matter how naughty you are they will still love you and shower you with treats.

Jesse Q can give you advice on how to elicit the correct response even when naughty, she has it down to a science now....

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, I guess I forgot to tell you about loopy carpet. Who needs carpet anyway? It's more fun sliding on the bare floors and landing on your butt. I'm much bigger than you, so maybe that's not fun for you yet.

I have no Leave Its at my house, just five other dogs. Moe is the only girl, and she beats me up all the time.

Just give the mommas your sad puppy look, and you will have them giving you all the treats you want. The Leave Its, they'll be history.

Your Friend,
Zip