Monday, November 20, 2006

The Leave Its

Phew! What a busy weekend! Some truck rides (check me out below - guarding the truck - ain't nobody gonna mess with me nohow, no?!), shopping expeditions with the mommas, a trip to the farm and the wide open prairie where I got to run freeeeeeee! Even got some footage of my trip. Check out the link. Over there. There. ------> And down a little.

It's busy being a puppy, for sure.

SO. Those weird growling hissing things I'm sharing the pad with? I've figured out they're called Leave Its. (I mean, who couldn't figure THAT out? I get told EVERY time I go near them for a sniff or a teensy taste: "LEAVE IT!" OKAY! I get it! They're Leave Its! NOW can I taste one?) But I just don't ~get~ them. They make some totally great noises that really crank me up and make me want to play, but then they never ever follow through. In fact they ignore me! Can you believe it!? They stroll away, flicking those tantalizing tails RIGHT AT me, or they run! Even MORE my type! Between you and me? I'm getting a little frustrated. We're just not speaking the same language right now, and I think I'm making myself pretty #@%* clear when I bark and dance and jump for them. Dumb Leave Its.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS A TERRIBLE VIDEO KINKA!!! It hardly does you justice! Tell your mom's they should (and can) do better! And on a side note, once you're a little bigger it's great fun to run full tilt into everyone's knees knstead of stopping when you get to them, or using their legs as bounce off posts to turn around. :) -K & Lex

Anonymous said...

Hey Kinka,
If you do it just right, the "Leave It's" will play ball with you. You just have to pretend not to care about them at all. They like crinkly things to play with. Sounds like fun to me.

Zip

Anonymous said...

Ooh Kinka ... can you talk my new momma into getting me one of those leave it's?
They sound like great fun!
bite and ankle for me!
Roo

Anonymous said...

Have you found the Leave It's treasure box yet? It is chock full of tantalizing yummy snacks... I'm told their called "Yukky SpitItOut's".

One thing I've learned, is that DON'T let your moms catch you hunting treasure... I got caught too many times, and now the treasure box is gone.. the Leave Its left, and they took their box with them. ~ Uncle Rowdy

Anonymous said...

Oh, my dear Kinka...You are still a star of the silver screen as you run like the wind from one Mom to the other. You lucky, lucky girl!

I come to your site first thing each day to check for new adventures, as well as the latest pictures and videos...could you please post more pictures? You are such a beautiful princess and your purple bed suits you perfectly!

By the way, those sounds that LeaveIts make? Not good...never mistake a hiss for sweet nothings being whispered or your little wet nose may suffer ill consequences.

Your pal,
Maureen