Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm all aloooooone....

Nobody told me there'd be days like this! That first week in the new digs, life was great! Constant attention from the mommas, lots of go outside, exploring, even a couple of road trips - oh YEAH! Then THIS week? Can you believe it? The days go like this: We wake up. They play with me. We go outside like maybe twice (only twice?), they give me breakfast, a couple of stuffed Kongs (okay I'll admit THOSE are pretty tasty), and then what the?? They're gone! Vamoose! And suddenly I'm all by myself in my pen in the kitchen, watchin' the world go by. *sigh* Oh sure, they come home to check on me and everything, but it's just not the same. Tell me, what's a girl to do? Kongs and squeakies and bones and water dishes and my good stuffed friend Pinky Tuskadero and hidden treats and napping and playing and barking only last someone of my admittedly limited attention span so long, for goodness sake! What am I supposed to do with the rest of my time?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lonely Kinka, poor little girl left all alone to fend for herself, how uncouth. You should learn the subtle art of pouting, it's sure to get you lots of attention when the two legged critters arrive for check in.

Watch out for the little furball she will teach you how to do unspeakable things to footwear...

When you get lonely you can call me.

Ms Informed

Anonymous said...

You'd could always tell them to ask for Lex to come visit you after her owner is done class. :D