Monday, December 11, 2006

Busy Binks' Update

I have been SO busy! It's hard to find the time to write. I've been growing like crazy, meeting people and learning stuff - it really tires a girl out! Let's see.... what's happened lately?

I went to the vet for another set of shots about 10 days ago. I'd gained 5 pounds since the last time there, so that's 5 pounds in a month! Must be all those chicken strips and liver snacks. Anyways yeah, the vet? Dr. Hutchkowsky? She's really nice, except for that whole little glass stick up my butt business. What's UP with that?!

And I got to go and see where Momma J works and I met lots of CBC people..... hard-nosed journalists phooey! They all turned to mush when I turned on the charm!

I got to go on a looooooong road trip with the mommas to Anglin Lake. I discovered that riding in the truck just makes me sooooo sleepy. *yawn* And my new friends Cola and Elly sure are grown-up dogs! I hope one day I can be as cool as they are. Oh! And I got my picture taken there with the mommas..... it's further down in the blog.

I'm discovering the joys of water. Water, snow, dumping my dish, eating ice off the deck, chasing cubies from the fridge - it's all good. We went to the farm yesterday and I played on my first snowbanks (and ate some rabbit poo - mm-hmm!). And I got to play in the tub tonight and I'll be making a habit of that FOR SURE! Too cool! Kinda slippery? But cool.

I'm posting a couple of new video links tonight too. I know I seem a little self-centred 'cuz all I ever post are videos of me, but really? IS there anything cuter to watch than the Kinkabear?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Kinka, how you've grown! You look like such a grown up, romping around in the snow. Do those nose dives into the snow hurt or just make your nose extra cold? That was a really HUGE snow bank you climbed; I bet your Moms can't do that as easily as you! I mean, you are in such great shape from shredding the carpets and chasing LeaveIts around the house!

I bet that warm bath felt good...too bad those rubber duckies don't squeek! Surely you got to do some splashing around in the tub though, which is always fun even though Mom's don't always like getting soaked in the process. ;~)

I got a new LeaveIt this past week. Shariff is a Bengal cat that thinks he is a dog. He loves to play fetch and is quite vocal. You would probably enjoy visiting his private potty box for sure!

Well, keep us posted on your adventures. We all miss you so much on the cam and your sister, Roo, is going to her new home this weekend. I don't know what we're gonna do without our beautiful ACD's to watch each day! Personally, I'm headed to ACD withdrawal rehab soon!!

Your buddy,

Maureen

Anonymous said...

Wow Kinka, you do lead a busy life, it's a good thing you get to relax in the tub, perhaps some candles for ambience next time.

Perhaps you can convince the Moms to let you film them running up and down the hills for treats? Lots of people would like to see that one.

Have you convinced the Moms to let you have a go at the tree yet? I am sure the Leave its would like to see you tackle it, it takes the heat off them.

I await your next adventure.

Anonymous said...

Yes, snow is good Kinka. It is fun to chase sheep when there's snow on the ground. I love it. Baths are bad for dogs. They make you too clean. Our breed is supposed to be dirty! Keep those mommas guessing.

Your friend,
Zip

Anonymous said...

My dearest Sister Kinka,
I know I am the fearless one, but my new mom is coming to get me Saturday, and I am afraid she will not like me, or I will not like her.
Seeing all the fun you have with your momma's makes me feel better about it thuogh .. even though I only have one momma, and a couple of kids.
I heard kids are fun to herd, have you heard that? I heard they scream and run away from you when you herd them. I will be sure to write you when I get there to let you know if you should get some kids of your own.
Running up and down that hill sure looked like fun to me, it reminds me of when we would all run in the snow together, do you remember that? It was fun to wrestle with you in the snow! Gma, Mom & Uncle Rowdy are just not as much fun to wrestle with as you were.
I am planning a really good trick for Daddy Shamus and Momma Jen befor I leave .. Maybe I will jump in Momma Jen's dinner this time ; )
Well .. I need to go and pack ... write me soon
Love, Your Sister Roo