Saturday, February 3, 2007

acd? adhd?


Okay okay! I KNOW it's been a really really (really) long time since I checked in here with everybody. But puppies have the attention spans of jujubes, dontcha know?! (And I should probably say I'm sorry but.... true to my roots, I am rarely sorry about anything I do wrong. So. There.)

I'm doing great! I am growing big and strong, my chest is starting to develop, and my colours are beautiful if I do say so myself. I'm quickly losing all my baby teeth (the mommas have a collection of them - now how weird is THAT I ask you?!) and learning lots of new stuff. I realized early on in life that I was born to be a shrieker, and can say now that I am a damn good one too! I am perfecting my nose bonk (I think it will be a lifetime of practice though *evil grin*), and my bark is getting a little bit bigger and (I like to think) professional-sounding. AND I can see onto the kitchen counter now when I stretch up there. Yup. Life is good.

Let's see.... what's happened lately?
There was Christmas a while back - I can't say I get all the hype about THAT. But the mommas were home a little more over the holidays. and so it was fun.
New Year's 2007 - there was a party and I got to stay up really late! Although I mostly slept through the evening, I am a party girl at heart and I love having people over to visit and play!
I got all my puppy shots done with so I could finally start going for walks like a real grown-up girl. Walks are cool. I like 'em alot. (It's just so cold here right now that we don't get to go much.)
I started puppy school a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. I mean, I GET all the stuff I'm SUPPOSED to be doing. Sheesh! It's not rocket science people! Maybe I just don't WANT to do it, okay? ("Loose-leash walking", my one black eye! How is THAT fun?)

Anyway - got to run for today. I posted a new video - me keeping stir-fry veggies in line. They're bad around these parts, those veggies. I think the whole household would say it's a good thing I'm here.

4 comments:

Zip said...

Oh Kinka,
I'm so glad you're back. I've missed your posts.
You have grown so much since we saw you last. You are so beautiful.

I keep in touch with your sister Roo, we are good friends. You two are my two favorite girls.

Your friend,
Zip

Ms. Roo said...

My dearest Sister Kinka!!
I am SO GLAD your back!!! I know its hard to keep up on these things, there is so much world to see and so many things to do!!
You are so beautiful Kinka, I love all your pretty spots~ I think you are bigger then me now, its hard to tell from pictures but you are so much more grown up then I am!
I have lost most of my baby teeth too ..except my puppy canines just don't want to come out... my big canines are coming in nicely. I finally lost one on Saturday.. but the other one is just as strongly seated as ever, My Momma only kept one .. all the others came out in my Border Collie sisters fur : )
I know you are bigger then me now .. I can not see on the counter yet ... whats up there???
I start my school this Wed .. lets compare notes on Thursday : )
Your adoreing Sister ... Roo

Anonymous said...

HI KINKA!!!!! I've got almost ALL my big dog teeth, and I've been able to see on the counter for ages, my folks don't give me celery but I sure keep the ice cubes in check. I start my school on ...Thursday... I think... maybe... and I have to go to the vet AGAIN tomorrow to get more pokes and such. Either way as of tomorrow I'm good to explore the world. Time to play again soon, maybe I'll leave my personal big sister body guard inside this time...but only if you're nice to me. Talk later!

-Racey Macey

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!

You've gotten sooooooo big!! I hope that your mommas put your teeth under your pillow so the tooth fairy can leave you cookies!!

You are really really beautiful, you look sooo innocent.. Its really hard to believe that you like causing trouble!

I hope your learning lots in school, I went and watched your sister, Chip's, puppy class.. and I think all she's learned is how to sit and look at people in the hopes that she'll get a treat. And if that doesn't work, then she leaps up and tries to steal treats from their hands and pockets!!

I look forward to seeing you again so I can give you a BIG BIG hug... and a kiss, you were always a really good cuddle puppy:)

Gramma Jen