Saturday, March 10, 2007

Well


The people were pretty nice to me (at least that I can remember) but THAT was the WORST hotel I've ever stayed at! All I can say is it sure is good to be home, but even now I can't seem to get comfortable. *sigh* My belly hurts. And it gets cold when I go out to pee. What the h*ll is going on around here these days? Zip? I think maybe I DID get spayed. AND momma c says I got a tattoo and now everybody in the house has tattoos and so we're a real family! AND even though I'm not feeling 100% I can still appreciate all the extra treats and hugs and kisses I'm getting. My new rawhide bonie is DELICIOUS!

4 comments:

Zip said...

Dear Kinka,
Moe says you will feel better in a couple of days, and the hair does grow back pretty quickly. You can work it though, to make your mommas feel sorry for you. Just look extra sad and move kinda slow. Stare at them a lot. Give them the poor puppy look. It always works for the best treats. Moe says they got anchovies for her when she was spayed. Anchovies are the best treat ever! Personally, I would hold out for ice cream.

Your friend,
Zip

Ms. Roo said...

My dearest Kinka..
Momma B and I had a talk about this "spaying" she says you should have anchovies and ice cream... maybe mixed together!
We are both very proud of you, and know that it is an uncomfortable time for you. but celery dogs bounce back fast ..so it won't last long!
My sister Luna.. the evil black & white says she hopes you didn't get sick to your tummy..she did. She didn't get anchovies or ice cream, she had rice and hamburger.
But other then that she says cake walk!
And watching me walk around in funny superman or spiderman panties so I am use to them when I do come into season..she is so glad she is spayed!!
I am glad you do not have to wear funny panties.. they feel wierd!
And momma b says this means you don't have to do conformation... LUCKY YOU .. it is so boreing!!
Extra hugs kisses and lots of love
Your devoted and envious sister Roo

Anonymous said...

Wooo Hooooo You ROCK Kinka!!

Its sooooo kewl you gotta a tat! I've secretly always wanted one.. I think they make you look tough...

Don't worry about the spay... you're still "all-bitch"... But I hope you feel better soon!

Ms. Roo said...

My dearest sister Kinka,
How are you? I have not heard an update from after your spay .. is your belly still cold when you go out to potty?
In Utah we are having 80 degree weather ..do you need to come for a visit until your belly is warm?
Hope to hear from you soon ..
Love, Roo