Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Guess What??!

Momma C says we haven't worked out all the details yet, but it looks like I'm probably getting a little sister! Things are starting to happen around here, like another crate is sitting in our bedroom, and today we went shopping for collars and treats and toys and stuff, but so far there's no new puppy....

But. Last night I got to go and play for a while with a dog named Remy. The mommas said it was to see if we get along and if we play okay together. And we totally DO! I like Remy ALOT! She's bigger than me, and she's not an ACD and she's got a REALLY BIG bark (way bigger than mine) AND we had a great time! And the neatest thing of all is that her tail is funny too, not funny like mine but different, but still we both have funny tails! So. I know she won't bug me about mine, or else I can bug her right back about hers! She seemed to get tired faster than me. The mommas say that's because she was in an accident and she's still busy healing, and that's why it is so important that I'm not too rough for her.

Momma C still has to talk to the vet that knows Remy best. But after that? If the vet thinks it's a good idea? She gets to come home with me! I've got my toes crossed, 'cause I would really really like someone here to play with ALL the time!

1 comment:

Ms. Roo said...

Kinka
Your getting a sister!!!!
How wonderful : )
Tell Momma J not to worry too much, I have a sister & we like each other just fine!!!
My Momma is going to send her some pictures of just how good it can be to have 4 legged siblings!!
I love you so much & am Soooo excited for you!!
Be nice, there will be hard times, like when she wants your toy, or you want hers, but I know you can do it!!
Sister Roo