Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tricks 'n' Clicks

That's the name of the class I'm in right now (me and Mace). I'm learning a ton of new stuff and the best part of THAT is that I get a ton of treats while I learn! YUM! So far I know shake left and shake right (which I kinda knew before but shhhhh! don't tell the mommas 'cause they keep on giving me treats for knowing it!), back up, and um.... those are about the only ones I remember for now. There's also take a bow, be sad, put away my toys (pfft! now what would I do that for?!) and pick a card. But I'm still working on them. Let's see those treats!

Remy comes home soon! Her foster mom says she's doing great and that she even went for a swim this week (before it occurred to her that maybe she didn't know HOW to swim and she got a little scared!) - and we are picking her up on Friday morning. We have all kinds of new stuff in the house - dishes and leashes and toys that I'm not allowed to play with (WHAT?!) so I can hardly wait 'til she comes and then I WILL be able to play. Yaaaay!

No comments: