Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Things


Things are just excellent around here! I love having Remy around and I think she might be my NBFF! Most of the time anyway. Once in a while she gets grumbly with me but she gets over it right away..... Maybe I do come on a little too strong but it's so GREAT to have someone around here that speaks my language finally! I've got alot to say!

Last night was tricks and clicks class and I have to admit, I was tired. I just couldn't focus at all! After my big weekend with Remy coming home and all.... yeah. And I was so distracted, I very nearly choked on a treat, and I coughed it out and it went flying and bouncing, and I could have died for pete's sake, and all Momma C could do was laugh 'til she cried! Honestly!

Okay. So maybe we're ALL tired.

3 comments:

Zip said...

Kinka,
It sounds like life is a lot a fun at your house. I really liked the picture of you and your new friend.
Does Remy go to the tricks and clicks class with you? I'm glad to hear that you are learning fun things. You know, the more you can do, the more other people (not the mommas, they already do) will LOVE you.
I like to do things with the clicker, too. I also love the treats my mom uses (frozen Bil Jac from the factory). I'll do just about anything for that. I even nod my head, yes, when they ask me if I like cats.
Your big blue buddy,
Zip

Zip said...

Kinka,
I miss your stories.

Your buddy,
Zip

Rossi2009 said...

Congrats on the NBFF!